Monday, February 1, 2010

darlings


yo, marvelous darlings are the shit and if you don't think so you probably only like ketchup on your hamburgers and think "seafood is gross". pussys!

2 new songs posted. here!


p.s the above design with the lipstick (apparently a NY DOLLS rip off?) was screened for limited covers of the P TRASH records 7". We never approved this and I think it's so ugly that when I got the limited records I threw them all into the DON RIVER.
Which was actually a mistake in retrospect because now this monstrosity is even more rare! Whateves tho. Thought it was worth mentioning.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait did you throw away the records or just the covers?

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how we as human beings are so hooked onto electronics. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of transferring our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] DS Ting2)

Anonymous said...

he threw both record and sleeve away. i live on the west side of the don river in a hut just over in a forest area close to a point where suicidal maniacs used to jump to their death and land dead from the fall of the bloor viaduct.. and i just fished one out! GOOD JAMS, EH!

-Herc

Anonymous said...

That is the most hideous cover I've ever seen. -Hilary